Our Last 2015 Class!
Social Security Intelligence
The Class You MUST Attend Before You File For Social Security
Tuesday, November 3rd at 6:30 p.m.
Business & Computer Technology Building
Room: Levi Hall
CAMPUS MAP BELOW
In this class we’ll discuss:
* How to claim benefits from a prior spouse
* How to cross file with your current spouse
* How to file for one benefit and later switch to another benefit
* How to prioritize your filing decision
* The impact of working in retirement
* The Social Security tax torpedo
At the conclusion, we’ll leave plenty of time for questions.
How To Register
Our registration is a little different than it has been for our previous classes. There are three different ways to make sure that your seat is saved:
1. The most popular way is; to contact us at 903-285-6341. We will gather a little bit of information from you and mail you a registration form along with a return envelope. We will take care of the hassle of returning it to the college for you.
2. The Continuing Education department welcomes walk-in registrations for this class. Their physical address and phone number is:
2500 North Robison Road
Texarkana, TX 75599
3. You may register online from the convenience of your home. Once you follow all of the Steps in the link below, your seat will be saved for this free and very informative class!